Wednesday, February 9, 2011

ACS School Boys

When Tien left Singapore in 1986 for the U.S., he also left behind the boys he grew up with at Anglo-Chinese School. They went on to finish school, completed their National Service (military), followed their career paths, married, and had children. Still, the bonds are strong and, when they get together again, they become 12 year olds, laughing, telling stories and sharing gossip. There's a LOT of laughter. The bonus for me is their wives have become my friends.

Tat, Kwai-Onn and Tien

Yu-Meng, Tat and Kwai-Onn

Lauren, Yu-Meng, Tien
Ning, Tat with son T-Ray, Kwai-Onn

After a meal of Hainanese chicken rice at Wee Nam Kee, we went to Kwai-Onn's apartment to visit his wife Yu-Ming and see their recent renovations. Very chic! Yu-Ming has good taste.


Lauren, Yu-Ming, Ning

1 comment:

pickle said...

Thank you for posting the lovely photos of your trip to Sg. And wow, I really like the picture you took of my living room! Also, I liked your post on the perfect cheong sam. Makes me want to go get one done myself. :D

We'll keep in touch!